Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stampin' Up! for the win!

I like paper. I like making things from paper. When I attended my first Stampin' Up! workshop over a year ago, it became I LOVE paper and I LOVE making things from paper. I was hooked. There was no turning back. I fell in love with Stampin' Up!

Here are my top 2 reasons for loving Stampin' Up:
#1- Everything matches! The cardstock, patterned paper, inks, and ribbon come in coordinating colors. Even the punches coordinate with many of the stamps. I used to spend a lot of time trying to find things that matched. No more!
#2- The quality of their materials and products is top-notch. For example: The cardstock is dyed all the way through meaning there's no white peeking through when it's cut. I know I am getting the best.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment