Thursday, February 27, 2014

Best Time of the Year!

With the start of 2014 also came Stampin' Up's new Occasions catalog!  There are so many products in their that caught my eye.  It was very difficult to just settle on a few things to purchase.  I'm sure you'd be able to find some fun things as well.  One of my favorite items was the Scallop Trim Punch:

 
Can't you think of so many uses for this punch?
On January 28th, Stampin' Up! launched their Sale-A-Bration promotion.  This is one of my favorite times of the year because with every $50 purchase, you can get something free!  One of the more popular freebies that you can earn is the Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating punch:


 
 
Aren't they cute?  Plus, if you host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration, you can earn an extra $30 if your workshop sales total at least $300!  So easy to reach that when you gather your group of friends.  Contact me if you're interested!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment